Bib - green wombats & grevillea
Ask any parent and they’ll list bibs as one of the essential items to have on hand. Not only do they protect clothes from dribbles and spills, they are a stylish accessory in funky fabrics. They’re always a welcome baby shower or newborn gift as you can never have too many.
I hand-make my bibs from a base of super absorbent organic cotton and hemp fleece, layered with 100% cotton fabric on the front. This fabric features a delightful pattern of Australian wombats with grevillea flowers and foliage on a pale green background.
The bib is designed to give ample covering of baby’s front and shoulders, keeping clothing well protected.
They also feature:
- a single snap/press-stud fastener at the back - easy for you to put on and remove, difficult for baby!
- earth-friendly fabric using both organic cotton and hemp
- naturally soft and breathable
- top-stitched for durability
- fully machine washable and easy care
- fast-drying, yet super absorbent
Sized to suit babies from around 3-6 months through to 2 years.